Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Katy Perry - Rise (Official) Best Song

Katy Perry - Rise (Official)


Mp3 Songs Download Katy Perry - Rise (Official) Just For You Documentary mp3 song, Listen to Katy Perry - Rise (Official) free music download. Play Katy Perry - Rise (Official) hit new songs Katy Perry - Rise (Official) mp3 music download.

Title : Katy Perry - Rise (Official)
Publish : 05 08 2016 - 00:00:00
Uploader : KatyPerryVEVO
Duration : 3 Minute(s) 18 Second(s)

KatyPerryVEVO Premium Download Video & Mp3
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


Download MP3 and Video For: Katy Perry - Rise (Official). Katy Perry - Rise (Official) Song Download - Listen Katy Perry - Rise (Official) MP3 songs online free. Play Shape of You album song MP3 by Katy Perry - Rise (Official)

Webmusic Youtube to mp3 Katy Perry - Rise (Official)


Free Download Mp3 Katy Perry - Rise (Official)
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓



Get “Rise”: http://smarturl.it/KatyRise
WITNESS: The Tour tickets available now! https://www.katyperry.com/tour
Official video for “Rise” directed by Paul Gore and produced by Matthew Ayriss, Danny Lockwood

Follow Katy Perry:
http://www.katyperry.com
http://youtube.com/katyperry
http://twitter.com/katyperry
http://facebook.com/katyperry
http://instagram.com/katyperry

LYRICS:
I won’t just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can’t write my story
I’m beyond the archetype

I won’t just conform
No matter how you shake my core
‘Cause my roots they run deep, oh

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don’t doubt it, don’t doubt it
Victory is in my veins
I know it, I know it
And I will not negotiate
I’ll fight it, I’ll fight it
I will transform

When, when the fire’s at my feet again
And the vultures all start circling
They’re whispering, \